[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] help:PM/Ethernet Test Procedure ERROR

moral moral moral9692 @ hotmail.com
2004年 3月 11日 (木) 20:28:05 JST

Hello!

     I had three computers before.One is the score server.The others are
score compute hosts. They had the same hadware such as mainboard,NIC and
practise very well as a cluster.But recently,I bought a new computer which
has different mainboard and NIC with the three. I wanted to add the new
computer to my cluster.Then the problem appeared.After runing "./scstest
-network ethernet" command,it displayed "time out" error,  when I pratise
the "PM/Ethernet Test Procedure".Forthermore,my SCORE-D can't be opened
either.
    Do you think it is due to the different hardware between them?
    How can I solve it and make them act as a cluster?

Greetings
                                                             moral
                                                          2004.3.11