[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] features mentioned in release notes of score 5.0

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 2月 17日 (火) 08:49:48 JST

In article <20040216152544.B17989 @ flamingo.bauingenieure.uni-stuttgart.de> David Werner <david.werner @ iws.uni-stuttgart.de> wrotes:
> The file release/new5-0.html contains the
> following section:

(I added description to scrun -group from new5-0.html.)

4, No requirement of the scout command to run a user program in the single user environment
A traditional command sequence is shown below:

    $ scout -g pcc
    $ scrun ./a.out
    $ exit

The above commands are equivalent to the following command.
> >   $ scrun -group=pcc ./a.out

Note that "scrun -group .,." will be run on single user mode
(out of scout environment).

> >    6. The execution hosts may be defined in a file
> >
> >    $ scrun -file=machines.LINUX ./a.out
> >       In the above example, the host list in the machines.LINUX file is
> >       used. An example of the machines.LINUX file is shown as follows:
> >
> >host1
> >host2
> >host3

This is same environment.
"scrun file=xxx" will be run on single user mode.

So "scrun -group" and "scrun -file" is not used on multiuser mode.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa