[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: Help: Trouble in installing compute node

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 6月 25日 (水) 19:29:49 JST

In article <002201c33b01$6affa210$1a00a8c0 @ goofy> "Huiqun Zhou" <hqzhou @ nju.edu.cn> wrotes:
> After tracing back the archive of the mailing list, we at last created the floppy
> following the instructions for adding e1000 NIC driver into the boot image in
> the mail posted by Kameyama-san in last October. Currently, we are using D-Link
> 550T Gigabit NIC on all of our compute nodes. The driver for the card has been
> compiled and linked with Score kernel source.

Probably, you cannot load or fail to load D-Link 550T driver
on the compute hosts.
Please look at console3 (ALT-shift-F3, installer log)
and console 4 (ALT-shift-F4, kernel log).

If D-Link 550T driver is not try to loaded (in consoile 3),
you must add the driver's information into module-info and pcitable.
(Note that redhat 7.x dose not support D-Link 550T driver.
So you must wriite driver's information byy yourself.)

If D-Link 550T driver loadded is failed, you may compile
the driver for the boot floppy.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa