[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] A very strange problem

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 2月 28日 (金) 19:24:40 JST

In article <008201c2de7e$f9b94770$9101a8c0 @ billgates> "Chen Hao" <chen @ mdl.ipc.p
ku.edu.cn> wrotes:
> I have a very strange problem when I install GROMACS to
> my cluster(score 5.4.0).
> First the configure program reports that mpicc cannot handle assembly files,
> so I disable assembly loops and then configure program produces the Makefile
> file successfully.

Currently, mpicc cannot handle assembly files,
This probrem is cause mpich 1.2.4, too, but fixed on mpich 1.2.5.

> And then I execute make, after a few minutes I get the execute files.
> But when I try to run it, system reports that "No such file or directory".

Please add configure options to:
    --disable-shared --without-motif-libraries

If you want to run mdrun, please use scrun:
    % scrun mdrun -np ...

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa