[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] A very strange problem

Chen Hao chen @ mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn
2003年 2月 28日 (金) 01:40:42 JST

Dear All:
I have a very strange problem when I install GROMACS to my cluster(score 5.4.0). First the configure program reports that mpicc cannot handle assembly files, so I disable assembly loops and then configure program produces the Makefile file successfully. And then I execute make, after a few minutes I get the execute files. But when I try to run it, system reports that "No such file or directory". what's the matter?

BTW, the execute file can be opened in vi and I run it with the correct path.