[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] problems with jobs locking cluster

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2003年 2月 21日 (金) 20:14:09 JST

Hi.

>Does anyone has an idea how to:
>
>1. get the gdb working with score

I suspect that your X server is not accesible from cluster compute
hosts. you must do "xhost +" to allow access from any hosts.

>2. prevent score of attaching debugger to the process when not desired
>    (cron submitted job for example)

SCore tries to attach debugger only with "debug" optiom. Further,
jobs scheduled in bacth scheduling mode, attaching debugger feature
is disabled.

>3. generaly handle the situation where some jobs can not be killed via
>    sc_console.

This could be a SCore bug. Could you tell me the situation in more
deitail ?

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.