[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Root password after EIT installation on nodes

Henryk Feider vegeta @ nerv-center.de
2003年 2月 21日 (金) 01:11:04 JST

Hi,
The password is set in /etc/passwd on the nodes (I boot it with 'init
/bin/sh' to find out). But even using the keyboard on the node, I can
not log into it. The 'ssh' fails too.

Thanks & Greetings
Henryk Feider