[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Network Trunking

Chen Hao chen @ mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn
2002年 5月 21日 (火) 01:13:58 JST

   I have already set the right network option when I run your
application. The hardware configuration of cluster is the following:
cluster include 16 nodes, each node has two ethernet card(3C905B) and
connect two 24-ports switch(two ethernet card in one node connect
different switch).
   The scorehost.db file is in the attachment.