[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Network Trunking

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi @ flab.fujitsu.co.jp
2002年 5月 21日 (火) 08:45:16 JST

Hi.

Please change network definition

from
ethernet-x2	type=ethernet \
		-config:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet-1.conf
		-trunk0:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet-0.conf

ethernet-x2	type=ethernet \
		-config:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet-1.conf \
		-trunk0:file=/opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet-0.conf

Your definition only use /opt/score/etc/pm-ethernet-1.conf network.

Shinji.