[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Network Trunking

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi @ bd6.so-net.ne.jp
2002年 5月 19日 (日) 09:54:57 JST

Hi.

Have you set the network option when you run your application?

As described in the document
(http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/reference/pm/ether-trunking.html),
you need to set network name, such as ethernet-x2, ethernet-x3, in
order to use network trunking.

This is also needed when you try to run your application program:

For example,

% scrun -nodes=4x1,network=ethernet-x2 ./a.out

The scrun command option is described in
http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/man/man1/scrun.html.

If you have already done, please let us know more information, such as
your cluster hardware configuration, such as scorehoss.db,
configuration file setting.

Shinji.