[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] SCore-installation

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2002年 6月 19日 (水) 10:03:54 JST

Hi.

>SCOUT(5.0.1): Ready.
>[root @ frontend etc]# scstest -network myrinet2k
>Host (comp5.cluster.domain) unreachable.
>Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.
>Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.
>Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.
>
>what is confusing us mostly, is 1 time comp5..., and 3 times comp4,
>but nothing else.

OK, probably the link description between comp4 and com5 is wrong
(and maybe others too).

When comp4 checks the connection to comp5, it fails and output the
message on comp5. And the others check the connections to comp4, they
also fail and output the messages on comp4. These checks take place
in the order described in the pm-myrinet.conf. Well, there is no
mistery here.

The scstest program (and SCore-D) checks the connection (described
above) by the syntax only (I mean, no checking on physical
connection) at this step.

What you have to do is checking the "descriptions." Did you restart
/etc/rc.d/init.d/scoreboard after some changes on scorehosts.db ?

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.