[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] GLOBAL ARRAYS

Nick Birkett nrcb @ streamline-computing.com
2002年 6月 13日 (木) 16:22:22 JST

Is there anyone using the Global arrays toolkit under SCore ?

http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/docs/global/distribution.html

It compiles fine using export TARGET=LINUX; make CC='mpicc' FC='mpif77'

Trying to run the  armci  test.x code:

chestnut:~/GLOBAL-ARRAYS/g/armci/src$ scrun -nodes=1x2 ./test.x
SCore-D 5.0.1 connected (jid=5).
<0:0> SCORE: 2 nodes (1x2) ready.
ARMCI test program (2 processes)
0:Child process terminated prematurely, status=: 0
Last System Error Message from Task 0:: No child processes
0:Child process terminated prematurely, status=: 0
SCORE: Program killed by operator.

I presume GA uses it's own communication and not PM.

If anyone got this working with PM, please  let me know.

Thanks,

Nick

Dr Nick Birkett
Technical Director