About PC Cluster Consortium
PC Cluster Consortium was established to contribute to the PC cluster market through the development, maintenance, and promotion of cluster system software based on SCore cluster system software and Omni OpenMP compiler, developed by the Real World Computing Partnership.
The SCore system software and Omni OpenMP compiler copyright has been taken over by the PC cluster consortium from the Real World Computing Partnership. The future releases from the consortium will be LGPL.
- McKernel Version 1.2.0 is released.
- LLC version 1.1.0 is released.
- McKernel version 1.0.0 is released.
- Mckernel α version is released.
- www.pccluster.org will be stopped at Octorber 25-28.