[SCore-users] RedHat 9.0 installation

Jens Klaas klaas at ccrl-nece.de
Tue Nov 11 19:38:16 JST 2003

I could could work around the "typedef int bfd_boolean;: problem and I dont
need PBS / openPBS, but I run in trouble to link all the X11 stuff.

To do the configure, I copied
/opt/score.src/score-src/SCore/build/config/i386-redhat8-linux2_4
/opt/score.src/score-src/SCore/build/config/i386-redhat-linux2_4

I appanded -lpthread to XLIB = -lXext -lX11 -ldl, now it looks like that:

XLIB = -lXext -lX11 -ldl -lpthread.

configure seems to ignore that. The Makefiles still not includes -lpthread.
I changed the Makefiles by hand and started make,.... It seems that the make
script creates some new makefiles without "-lpthread". If I change this, it
will be overwritten by the next make. :-(

How can I force  "configure" to include -lpthread in all X11-stuff Makefiles?

cu
	Jens

<klaas at ccrl-nece.de> wrotes:

--