[SCore-users] RedHat 9.0 installation

Jens Klaas klaas at ccrl-nece.de
Fri Nov 7 00:39:09 JST 2003

Hi list,
did somebody of you already try a binary  install of Score 5.4 on a RedHat 9.0
box?
I get the following error, if I try to do a bininstall -server.

root at mini score.rpm]# ./bininstall -server
warning: package score5.4.0-user = 5.4.0-1 was already added, replacing with
score5.4.0-user <= 5.4.0-1
error: Failed dependencies:
        libtcl.so.0 is needed by score5.4.0-pbs-user-5.4.0-1
        libtk.so.0 is needed by score5.4.0-pbs-user-5.4.0-1

Linking the libtcl.so to libtcl.so.0 and libtk.so to libtk.so.0 doesn't help.
To copy the libraries from a RH 7.3, doesn't help either.

What means,......5.4.0-1 was already added? I didn't install score5.4.0-user
before,.... no idea what the system is talkting of. :-/

cu
	Jens

--
Jens Klaas