[SCore-users] Re: SCore-users digest, Vol 1 #256 - 4 msgs

Mark Ellerby issmde at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 21:18:15 JST 2003

Hi Atsushi (& SCore team),

Thankyou for your reply. I have talked to our key MPI-IO user and he
insists that his code was running perfectly without errors with the
previous version of SCore/MPICH/Redhat 7.2. And the MPI-IO users are
mathemeticians, so they're pretty handy with numbers ;-)
Assuming that they know their code is giving correct results, is there
anyway they can bypass these error messages that they are getting now?
If they can do that, then they can verify the results for themselves.
If it's not possible to do that, is there any other way around this issue
that you can think of? (which allows them to use a shared filesystem)

Best wishes,
Mark

--
Mark Ellerby              ISS, Leeds University
White Rose Grid           issmde at leeds.ac.uk
Support Officer           0113 3435429