[SCore-users] mpirun STDIN usage with Score

Atsushi HORI hori at swimmy-soft.com
Sat Sep 28 00:28:47 JST 2002

HI.

>You need to use "scatter" in conjunction with "scrun" to distribute stdin
>from the master node to the client node(s). F.e. to distribute your input
>file to only the first process of the job (rank 0), you should do
>something like:

Eventually I recognized that many SCore users have this trouble, I
changed SCore-D so that the standard input to rank 0 process is
supported as a default. This means you do not have to invoke the
scatter process if the rank 0 process is the only one requiring
STDIN. Please check the new SCore 5.2 which will be released in this
November.

The scatter program still remains for the backward compatibility
and/or for scattering STDIN to every node.

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.