[SCore-users] Score limitations?

Amik St-Cyr CFD Lab amik at cfdlab.mcgill.ca
Wed Sep 18 22:46:02 JST 2002

Hi again,

LOOP BACK TEST:
---------------

It seems that it works on ly if I try something
like:

 ./rpminit cn1 myrinet2k

and then

./rpmtest cn1 myrinet2k -dest $node -ping

where node goes from 1 to 128

If INSTEAD I use:

./rpminit cn2 myrinet2k

./rpmtest cn2 myrinet2k -dest $node -ping

then time communication times out for each node.

Is this behaviour normal?

Other tests:

For the other test everithing goes fine below 64 nodes
and crashes if I try to use more. COuld this strange behavior
arise when the routing tables/files for the myrinet2k switch
are wrong ?

Amik St-Cyr

--
Dr. A. St-Cyr