[SCore-users] Re: SCore Red Hat packages

kameyama at pccluster.org kameyama at pccluster.org
Tue Sep 3 08:55:19 JST 2002

Please use
    score-users at pccluster.org
for SCore related questions and requires.

In article <20020902153331.GW6414 at sake.informatik.uni-rostock.de> =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=F6tz?= Waschk <waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de> wrotes:
> I'd like to rebuild the rpm packages of the SCore distribution for Red
> Hat 7.2 on a newer version of the distribution. The sources are
> included in the ISO image, but the spec files are missing. Could you
> please email me the spec files required for building the score
> packages?

I put spec files for SCore 5.0.1 package follwing location:
    http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/pub/score-5.0.1/specs/

Note that:
1. To building package, you must install dependency package.
   For example, you want to build mpi package, you must install score package.
2. If you want to build score-omni or mpi with jumpshot, you need to install
   JDK packages.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa