[SCore-users] newbie deployment question ...

Emile CARCAMO emile.carcamo at nec.fr
Wed Oct 23 16:37:13 JST 2002

Dear List Members,

	I've read the "Hardware Information for Installation of
	SCore" on the pccluster.org WEB site. So, I'm quite sure
	there's no possibility to deploy Score 5.0.1 on a client
	without a built-in Ethernet board but a PCMCIA card mo-
	dule instead, right ?

	But is there any workaround based on hacking a kickstart
	boot script somewhere ?? I've seen some files under :

	    /opt/score5.0.0/setup/RedHat/instimage/compconf

	that are looking like kickstart syntax so I was just won-
	dering if that sounds doable ?? Thanks in advance for any
	hint you could provide, and best regards.

--
Emile_CARCAMO           NEC European            http://www.ess.nec.de
System Engineer         Supercomputer           mailto:emile.carcamo at nec.fr
                        Systems France      GSM mailto:emile.carcamo at orange.fr
(+33)1-3930-6601   FAX
(+33)1-3930-6613  PHONE  / Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted \
(+33)6-8063-7003   GSM   \ for the change to take effect. Reboot now?  [ OK ] /