[SCore-users] Fluent 6.0.20 on SCore

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Thu Nov 28 14:29:21 JST 2002

Hi.

Sorry for late response.

From: Christian Winkler <pi_gleich_drei at web.de>
Subject: [SCore-users] Fluent 6.0.20 on SCore
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:07:36 +0100

pi_gleich_drei> Hi out there, dear SCore users,
pi_gleich_drei>
pi_gleich_drei> after we now have a working score cluster, we want to run
pi_gleich_drei> Fluent (CFD) on it. It works fine with its own mpich implementation.
pi_gleich_drei> i was wondering if there is any possibility to use the score mpich interface
pi_gleich_drei> which is probably faster for communication.

If Fluent program is distributed as .o(object) or .a (arhieve) modules
that are able to link mpich library, you can easily to build SCore binary.

If not, please ask Fluent to distribute as .o(object) or .a (arhieve)
modules. Executable modules are depend on mpich run-time.

Shinji.
------
Shinji Sumimoto, Fujitsu Labs