[SCore-users] AW: SCore-users digest, Vol 1 #133 - 4 msgs

René Storm RStorm at deltacomputer.de
Wed Nov 27 17:53:08 JST 2002

Hi all,

in my opinion, the only reason why anyone should use a configuration
with gm and pm could be bechmarking or trouble with ch_score.

Nevertheless, rebuild and make the Score kernel with pm_myrinet,
pm_ethernet, pm_memory as modules. (maybe you need pm_shmem and others
too)
Write a little script, which rmmod's gm and insmod's these modules (on
all nodes) and have a look at scoreboard script in /etc/init.d/ etc.
You also have to install an own gm-mpich beside your ch_score mpich.
After having fun with "export PATH" you will be able to switch between
gm and score.

Have fun,
René