[SCore-users] help with gm-1.6.3 port to Score 5.2.0

Hermann Lauer hermann.lauer at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 27 21:56:17 JST 2002

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 12:56:05PM +0100, Bogdan Costescu wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Nick Birkett wrote:
> > Secondly we alway need to run the gm utility packages if there is
> > a problem with a Myrinet card. - Myricom require information if a card
> > has to be sent back.
>
> I can't comment on this, I personally never sent any Myrinet card back :-)

Myricom has told us at the SC2002 last week they indeed require some
gm output before sending a card back. Who has already expiriences with
sending cards back, esp. Myrinet 2000 Fiber switch line & spine cards ?

Greetings

   Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg
Email: Hermann.Lauer at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de