[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] score 4.2.1

chisaki at cs.kumamoto-u.ac.jp chisaki at cs.kumamoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 6 09:55:13 JST 2002

Hi,

I'm one of users.

From: Nick Birkett <nrcb at streamline-computing.com>
Subject: [SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] score 4.2.1
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 23:03:56 +0000

> Hi.
>
> We had some trouble with Score 4.2.1 eit. It didn't register compute nodes
> after they rebooted and we had to configure things by hand (could not run
> Install server from gui).

I had a similar experience last week.
I forgot to report this in the previous my e-mail in Japanese.

Installation of clients were performed perfectly.
Although installation of server node should be permitted,
the eit told me that installation of all clients were not finished.

I don't know about SCore installation system.
However, I guess that some status flags for node installation check
were not turned on.

Yoshifumi CHISAKI
Dept. of Computer Science, Faculty of Eng.,
Kumamoto University, JAPAN