[SCore-users] How to do performance analysis?

Chen Hao chen at mdl.ipc.pku.edu.cn
Wed Jul 24 14:07:19 JST 2002

Dear all:
  I wanted to do some performance analysis of MPI based program in SCORE
platform. For example, I hoped to obtain the number of times every MPI
function was invoked and the average time spent in the function. But when
I just compile with -pg option, it didn't work. What should I do? Need
other tools or recompile the SCORE-MPICH with -pg option?
                                                              Chen Hao