[SCore-users] trouble intalling score

Paolo DeTina pdetina at platform.com
Fri Jan 4 05:10:41 JST 2002

Hello,

I have download the cd image and burned it to a cd. I am attempting to
install the software on a PC with Linux Redhat 7.1.

I inserted the cd rom and following the directions on the web page I ...

# mount /mnt/cdrom
# cd /mnt/cdrom
# ./Install

Up to this point every thing goes well.

According to the directions I should ...

# /opt/score/bin/eit          (X is running at this point)

I get ...

Your machine does not have the dhcp server.
Please install the dhcp server.

I thought I would be able to configure that with the "eit". That's the
impression I get from the directions on the web page. Would anyone have
any advice on what I may be doing wrong?

Any insight would be appreciated.

-Paolo