[SCore-users] PM/Ethrnet

Marcin Krol mykrol at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Thu Dec 19 01:15:20 JST 2002

Hello,
I have installed SCore 5.2.0 using EIT on just two nodes - the server is a
compute node as well. The server and the other node have different
ethrenet cards. During the installation I had to add sis900.o driver to
the boot diskette, but the it went smoothly. After the installation all
score programs failed and I noticed that pm_ethernet does not work. When I
wanted to run it on the server node (# /etc/init.d/pm_ethernet start) I
got the error message
etherpmctl: ERROR on unit 0 :"Operation not supported (95)"
On the compute node the error was:
etherpmctl: Error on unit 0: " Device or resource busy (16)"

What's wrong?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Marcin