[SCore-users] Slow communication

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi at flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Mon Aug 12 18:20:03 JST 2002

Hi.

Have you tuned some paramters in pm-ethernet.conf?

Important parameters are maxnsend and backoff.
If you do not try, could you try it?

The parameters depend on the NIC hardware.
The descriptions of the parameters are:

http://www.pccluster.org/score/dist/score/html/en/man/man5/pm-ether-conf.html

May be following parameter is that you try first.

maxnsend 16
backoff 2400

PS: I have not seen the linux driver for Tamarack 9021.
    Where have you gotten the driver?

Shinji.