[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Crashing PMX Ethernet Module.

Marc Beaumont mbeaumont @ ara.co.uk
2009年 1月 29日 (木) 00:46:50 JST

Hi all,

I'm running an experimental cluster here using score7 beta and I have been
getting problems with our parallel programs crashing the first node it runs
on.
I get a Kernel panic with lots of messages pointing at the tg3_pmx driver.

I have also tried upgrading the rpm's to the beta1 version, but this has
just completely killed my pmx setup so I am not just using scrun with
-network=ethernet instead.

Has anyone else experienced this??

!m!

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245