[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] SCore 6.0.0 is released.

Dennis Clarke dclarke @ blastwave.org
2006年 11月 15日 (水) 03:13:09 JST

  However, is there no way that this technology will ever run in a
 Solaris 10 environment ?

  I have multi-core multi-opteron servers that beg for this sort of
 software to be ported but there appears to be no way to get SCore
 back onto Solaris again.

 No I am not being a troll.  I'm quiet serious.  The hardware and the
 facilities are available to anyone that wants to make the attempt and
 are *serious* about it.

 Dennis Clarke
 Director Blastwave.org