[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Armci problem with lammpi

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2006年 4月 10日 (月) 12:30:32 JST

Note that SCore-users mailling list is supported SCore cluster system.
SCore dose not include LAM or ARMCI.

In article <57334b600604070707w19eb0e82s34b8ebeffa04317e @ mail.gmail.com> "Pee
yush Jain" <jain.peeyush @ gmail.com> wrotes:
> I am doing ARMCI with lammpi-7.1.1 on two processor. When I check
> test.x on one processor, it works fine but when i check it on more
> than two computers, then i get
> the following error:
>
> $mpirun -np 2 -v ./test.x
> 7605 ./test.x running on n0 (o)
> 3168 ./test.x running on n1
> ARMCI configured for 2 cluster nodes. Network protocol is 'TCP/IP Sockets'.
> 1:trying connect to host=3Dpeeyush, port=3D37912 t=3D5 111

The ARMCI program exchange gethostname() as hostname.
And the program try to connect the hostname.
This means all host must be able to connect by each gethostname().
But your 2 hosts cannot connect gethostname (peeyush and localhost).
Please check hostname on each hosts.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa