[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Can I install and use MPICH-Score without the SCore Cluster System Software?

si011015 @ fh-stpoelten.ac.at si011015 @ fh-stpoelten.ac.at
2005年 2月 2日 (水) 01:35:18 JST

Hello SCore users,

I am from the Institut of Therotical Chemistry of the University of Vienna
and want to test the MPICH-Score library for use with CHARMM. In our group
a well established Rocks Cluster is used, so my questions are:
Can I install and use MPICH-Score without the SCore Cluster System Software?
If yes, will I get the maximum MPICH-Score Performance or does it need the
PMv2 Libraries for this task?
If not, has anybody experience with combining Rocks Cluster Distributions
with SCore Cluster System Software?

Thanks for your input! It's always hard to get started, and I would be
glad to have a guiding hand...

Kindly regards,
Alfred KARL
FH St. Pölten