[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] netwrok restart

Atsushi HORI hori @ streamline-computing.com
2005年 4月 19日 (火) 22:44:17 JST

Hi,

On 2005/04/19, at 21:53, Gabriel Dimitriu wrote:

> I had put this in ifcfg-eth0 and I rerun all servers
> and nothing was happening.Did I done corect the
> modification ?

I think Kameyama-san will give you more informative answer than I.

> Before first run the rpmtest works fine.
> Is it a problem if I have static adresses and dns
> server is a 2000 Server ?
> Should I have a NIS server and a name server on SCore
> server ?

I do not think so.

> I mention that the "sceptic -v -g pcc" works fine, so
> if it was a configurantion problem sceptic should give
> an error, isn't it ?

Well, PM, which is the name of low-level communication library inside
SCore, has a totally different protocol from well-known protocols such
as TCP/IP. Therefor PM stresses Ethernet driver quite a different way.
Your problem happens because of this PM protocol.

> What solution do you think I have, because I am in a
> deep fog ?

Don't panic !! Do you need a towel ?