[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] help: My new kernel cannot identify Ethernet !

li jia hnsyljiajia @ hotmail.com
2004年 3月 10日 (水) 12:58:34 JST

   Hello everyone , I have a question to ask:
   After updating my kernel , I installed a Lenovo 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
PCI Adapter in Linux 2.4.18, because the system cannot identify it , I
install the driver by hand . After the system restart , it can identify it
automatically now .But after I enter Linux 2.4.21 , it cannot automatically
identify the Enthernet. Once I enter the system , I have to run :
   # insmod tulip .
   How can I settle the problem ? Thank you !

Greetings!

hnsyljiajia

   10/3/04