[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: help: problems of installing PBS

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 3月 8日 (月) 10:06:02 JST

In article <Sea1-F171UMu80n3uxe00030ae7 @ hotmail.com> "moral moral" <moral9692 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
> 	# /etc/rc.d/init.d/pbs_mom start
>            " on both my server and compute hosts.
>     then the problem appear.
>         On compute hosts ,the result is :"starting pbs_mom:pbs_mom:is not
> installed."
>         On server  hosts ,the result is :"starting pbs_mom: failed"
>
> why did this problem happen? how can I solve it?
> if pbs_mom really has not been installed on compute hosts ,how can I
> install it ?

pbs_mom is in /opt/score/pbs/`config.nickname`/sbin/ on the server host.
Please copy following files on the compute hosts:
    /opt/score/pbs/`config.nickname`/sbin/pbs_mom
    /opt/score/pbs/`config.nickname`/sbin/pbs_rcp
    /opt/score/pbs/`config.nickname`/bin/chk_tree

> why did my server fail to start pbs_mom after I have installed PBS on the
> server?

Please check:
    /var/scored/pbs/mom_priv/mom_logs

> why so many directories I must create it myself,such as"mom_priv
> ","/server_priv"and "sched_priv"?Do you think there maybe something wrong?

These  directories are create by pbs_mkdirs command.
Please check the command.
source file is following:
   score-src/program/pbs/src/buildutils/pbs_mkdirs.in

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa