[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: help: "msgb -group pcc" error

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2004年 3月 3日 (水) 20:56:09 JST

In article <Sea1-F104nkbfU5Pe5z000209be @ hotmail.com> "moral moral" <moral9692 @ hotmail.com> wrotes:
> I have the same question as sungwoo2001 @ hotmail.com's question when I
> install score .
> After I started scoreboard and msgbserv by  the commands:
>            # /etc/rc.d/init.d/scoreboard start
> 	# /etc/rc.d/init.d/msgbserv start
> I execute 'msgb -group pcc &',there is a warning
> window:"Server(server.pccluster.org:9950)maybe dead? Can't continue
> operation:exit"and "Can't get host list".
> When I run "scbutil msgbserv" ,it displays that "server.pccluster.org:9950,
> 1 values found".

The port number 9950 is used scoreboard by default.
If scoreboard and msgbserv is running on the same host,
and scoreboard runs default port, scoreboard and msgbserv
use same port number, and msgbserv cannot be running.

Please change msgbserv's port number.
(Or change scoreboard port number (or host).
But if you change scoreboard port number, you must change SCBDSERV
environment variable to erver.pccluster.org:portno.)

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa