[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] help : no 'scbd2pbs'file in installing PBS/score

moral moral moral9692 @ hotmail.com
2004年 3月 2日 (火) 21:44:43 JST

hello everyone:

     There is a question of installing PBS/SCORE :In install guide document

of score5.6.0,it says that I must execute the following command :
           # /opt/score/sbin/scbd2pbs pcc >
/var/scored/pbs/server_priv/nodes
but in '/opt/score/sbin' directory ,there is no 'scbd2pbs' file exist.Then
I execute the command of 'find /opt/score -name scbd2pbs',there is nothing
found.What can I do next.
Greetings
                                                   yours moral
                                                   2004.2.9