[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] new info

Ivan Whitt Olearynakyw @ sina.com.hk
2004年 12月 14日 (火) 09:24:02 JST

You kwon us already!
--------------------

 We are a company making the dream of homeownership come
 true for a wide range of customers and partners across
 the country every day. We're focused on providing the
 highest quality "mortg. age" products as part of an
 expansive portfolio of financial services that includes:

      .Banking
      .Insurance
      .Asset management
      .Credit cards
      .And much more!!!

 We offer products to help first-time homebuyers, as well
 as those interested in building a new home, refinancing
 or tapping into the equity built up in an existing home.

 And, because we're focused on keeping customers for life,
 we provide products and services specific to your needs
 now and those that will be relevant in the future.

 Our exceptional service levels enable us to help make you
 a homeowner by whatever means is most convenient for you
 online, via the phone, mail, or in person at one of our
 branch locations. We'll guide you from the pre-approval
 process to your closing date, making sure you receive the
 level of service you deserve every step of the way.

 When it comes to your homeownership dreams, we're committed
 to making everything easy for you.

 COme visit us at http://www.thexpertmot1.com and see this for yourself!