[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Questions about Score scheduling scheme

Jure Jerman jure.jerman @ rzs-hm.si
2003年 5月 1日 (木) 15:59:10 JST

Hi,

I have to appologize for the usage of bandwith with the question
concerning checkpointing:

The problem was on our side because user was running score job via
system command.
The job was running fine, but checkpointing of it failed.
Afer correction of the script, checkpointing/restart worked well.

However, I have another question:
We wanted to trick the score including call to mpi_init into the
beginning of serial application in order that score would consider
the application as score application (perhaps there are other ways
to do this?). Everything was OK, checkpointing/aborting/restarting except
that sc_watch crashed with the message:
<1> ULT:PANIC No more thread stack space

Do you think that this error might be connected with the "dirty" trick we
use or with another words:  is there a way to force serial job into
a score application?

Many thanks in advance for any hint,

Best regards, Jure Jerman