[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Help with an error message

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2003年 3月 18日 (火) 11:30:28 JST

Hi,

>1) edit the pm_ehternet file on the nodes to start the gig interface.
>2) Add a file pm-gig.conf to the /opt/score/etc directory. This file has
>the MAC addresses of the gig cards.
>3) Edit the scoredhosts.db file to define gigaethernet,include bu
>pm-gig.conf file and define the nodes to have gigabit ethernet.
>4) Reboot the server and the compute hosts.

And you must do the following on all cluster hosts;

5) /etc/rc.d/init.d/pm_ethernet stop
   Edit /etc/rc.d/init.d/pm_ethernet
   /etc/rc.d/init.d/pm_ethernet start

The pm_sthernet script binds PM unit number and Linux ethernet device
(eth0, eth1, ...).

>Does anyoen know what the following messages mean?
>I got them whil running:
>
>scstest -network gigaethernet
>

>bio-11(-1) pmAssociateNodes: Invalid argument(22)
>bio-12(-1) pmAssociateNodes: Invalid argument(22)

Send me the files /opt/score/etc/scorehosts.db and
/opt/score/etc/pm-gig.conf.

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.