[SCore-users-jp] AW: [SCore-users] Re: Help: Trouble in installing compute node

Rene Storm rene.storm @ emplics.com
2003年 6月 25日 (水) 20:23:34 JST

Hi Huiqun,

do a

#lspci -n

on a running (linux) system with your card inside.
You will see all VendorIDs and DeviceIDs.
If your Vendor isn't listed in /usr/src/linux/drivers/pci/pci.ids
you can see the numbers with

#cat /proc/pci

D-Links Vendor ID should be 1186

Good Luck