[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Adding new hosts with eit

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2003年 2月 25日 (火) 09:15:55 JST

In article <3E5A3C2B.9060900 @ imk.fzk.de> Johannes Werhahn <johannes.werhahn @ imk.fzk.de> wrotes:
> after pressing the Load botton I go through the Network Configuration
> etc. leaving them unchanged until
> Host information
> # of Hosts  12   instead of 10
> Name Prefix star (unchanged)
> digit 0 Figur 1 (unchanged)
> If I then press Add, I get
> Duplicate host name star1.cluster.domain
> So where should  I inluce star11.cluster.domain to get it ready for the
> automatic installation procedure?

Please specify ONLY new hostname.
Probably, # of hostname is 2, Name prefix is unchanged, start is 10.

> And is it possible to configure two groups, one with Ethernet and 1 with
> Myrinet2000 (our new hosts have Myrinet-cards, the others not)?

It is possible.
You can add new group and modify group on group list (next window).
But if you use SCore 5.0.1 or older, EIT generate wrong pm-myrinet.conf.
Please check /opt/score/etc/pm-myrinet.conf.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa