[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Adding new hosts with eit

Johannes Werhahn johannes.werhahn @ imk.fzk.de
2003年 2月 25日 (火) 00:37:15 JST

Hi there,
we got a ready configured system with 10 hosts (1 server, 9 compute
hosts) from our distributer and now want to add 2 other compute hosts
using eit.
Is this the correct procedure:
after pressing the Load botton I go through the Network Configuration
etc. leaving them unchanged until
Host information
# of Hosts  12   instead of 10
Name Prefix star (unchanged)
digit 0 Figur 1 (unchanged)
If I then press Add, I get
Duplicate host name star1.cluster.domain
So where should  I inluce star11.cluster.domain to get it ready for the
automatic installation procedure?
And is it possible to configure two groups, one with Ethernet and 1 with
Myrinet2000 (our new hosts have Myrinet-cards, the others not)?

Thanks for any hint and best regards

Johannes Werhahn

Institut für Meteorologie und Klimaforschung
Bereich Atmosphärische Umweltforschung
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH
Kreuzeckbahnstr. 19
D-82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen