[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] SCore and IPMI

Martin Newiger M.Newiger @ deltacomputer.de
2003年 4月 17日 (木) 07:23:05 JST

Hi,

I just installed SCore (5.2). All the nodes and the master have a
IPMI-Card installed. All worked fine until I configured the IPMI-Cards.
After I changed IPs and MAC-Adresses of the Cards, I was unable to ping
the nodes and they couldn't communicate with the master. I tried other
cables, resetted the switch but nothing helped. Then I removed the
IMPI-card from the master and after a reboot there was communication
between the nodes and the master. Is it possible that the IPMI-card
within the master disturbes SCore?