[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] Compiling GROMACS

James O'Dell James_ODell @ brown.edu
2003年 4月 5日 (土) 08:14:36 JST

For some reason, I cannot get gromacs to compile with x using the
supplied scripts, but I did find another way.

Most of the gromacs code is serial, so I compile GROMACS of it
without MPI. The makes the compilation much faster.

Gromacs has an option to add a suffix to commands and allows one
to make the mpi file separately, so I compile those file with MPI
enabled, X turned off and a suffix of _mpi.

Jim