[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] Re: [score-info] SCore - error - message ULT: Exception Signal (11)

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2002年 10月 23日 (水) 09:57:55 JST

In article <B99361EE-E5C3-11D6-B670-0050E4C05556 @ iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> Martin Neisen <martin.neisen @ iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> wrotes:
> we are running
> Debian Linux 2.4.18
> Score 5.0.1
> Myrinet 2000
>
> We have a problem,
> the error message is:
> <72> ULT: Exception Signal (11)
>
> In older Mailing-lists is only one hint to this ULT error,
> mentioned to check the files
> /opt/score/deploy/i386...../scored.exe on each node.
> That doesn't help me. We have on each node just the same,
> because there is a mount from the whole directory to a
> central file-server.

When you look at this error message, what program do you run?
If this cause any program (e.g. cpi), please execute with scoredtrace
option for debugging scored itself:
    % scrun -nodes=xxx,scoredtrace=100 cpi

If this cause only your program,
It may segmentation fault (signal number 11) on your program.
Please add debug option to scrun as following:
    % scrun -nodes=xxx,debug your_program your_program_opion
SCore-D is tried to attach gdb for debugging.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa