[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] RE: Problem with pm tests

Shinji Sumimoto s-sumi @ flab.fujitsu.co.jp
2002年 10月 10日 (木) 20:11:18 JST

Hi.

From: JJ <jj @ guest.xenya.si>
Subject: [SCore-users] RE: Problem with pm tests
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:56:39 +0200 (CEST)
jj> I hate myself when I have to correct myself. I am sorry
jj> for previous message. It seems that my problem was in
jj> gigabit switch (SSR8000) which did not route pm packets.
jj> After overpasing the switch the pm communication works well.
jj> I will have to look over configuration of switch and
jj> hopefully the problem will be resolved.

I will add this topics for FAQ list. :-)

We can not recongnize the situation easily, so this information is
very important.

jj> I will post results for communication with tamarck based
jj> fiber gigabit NICs as soon switch will work properly.

I am looking for your test reports.

Thank you.

Shinji.
------