[SCore-users-jp] [SCore-users] SCore-installation

kameyama @ pccluster.org kameyama @ pccluster.org
2002年 6月 20日 (木) 15:31:54 JST

In article <001801c217a7$648350e0$6400a8c0 @ leqoq> <master.of.brainless.things @ gmx.net> wrotes:
> the "scstest -network myrinet2k" and "scstest -network ethernet" both fails
> with:
> >Host (comp5.cluster.domain) unreachable.
> >Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.
> >Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.
> >Host (comp4.cluster.domain) unreachable.

About this error message, my hostname is registerd in PM configuration
file (if is not registerd, scstest will print other message),
but other hosts is not registered...

Please check this:
    % export PM_DEBUG=3
    % rpminit comp4.cluster.domain ethernet 2>&1| grep self
This command will print as follow:
    self comp4.cluster.domain n 0 of 4 nodes
comp4.cluster.domain is self hostname.
If this hostname is different in config file, please change this hostname.

If all hostname seems to correct, please exec
   % rpminit comp4.cluster.domain ethernet 2>&1| grep /var
This command will print as follow:
   ethernet_open_device(): -config /var/scored/scoreboard/frontend.0000B3000sD-
/var/scored/... is cache file of pm-ethernet.conf
Then, please exec following command in scout environment:
   % scout cat /var/scored/scoreboard/frontend.0000B3000sD-
(Pleach change filename to privious output filename)
And please send we this output.
This command will be output pm-ethernet.conf.
If the all cache file is same, this print only 1 times.
Otherwise, scoreboard cache file on some hosts is broken.

                       from Kameyama Toyohisa