[SCore-users-jp] Re: [SCore-users] pbs & multiuser env

Atsushi HORI hori @ swimmy-soft.com
2002年 7月 16日 (火) 09:14:38 JST

Hi, Jens,

>I installed score and the PBS scheduler. Anything is working fine
>within the Score single-user environment.

Good.

>I would like to use the features of the multiuser environment
>(chekpointing/restart) together with PBS.
>
>Who can I submit a job with PBS inside the multiuser environment?

Well, currently SCore checkpoint/restart only works in multi-user
mode and PBS submit single-user mode jobs.

In the next release, hoepfully in this fall, checkpoint/restart will
work in single-user mode too. However, at this moment, I am not sure
the checkpoint/restart works with PBS or not.

----
Atsushi HORI
Swimmy Software, Inc.