New Features in SCore 3.2
- Easy Installation Tool
Redhat6.2/i386 and Redhat6.2/alpha are supported.
- Compiler Support
The Fujitsu compilers for i386 are now supported.
- New PM Devices
- PM/Agent/UDP, new PM/UDP implementation, now checkpointable
Pseudo files contain PM device status.
- Network trunking
You benefit from multiple Ethernet cards.
- VRead/VWrite facilities
SCASH under the PM/Ethernet environment is now available.
Myrinet-2000 (LANai-9) is supported.
- New Job Scheduling
- Console for SCore-D administration
Optional C compiler support
- MPICH/SCore version2
SCore 3.2 has two versions of MPICH/SCore, versions 1 and 2.
- Omni OpenMP Compiler for SCASH
- C and MPC++ runtime
- Omni OpenMP runtime
- Dynamic home node reallocation mechanism
- This document is a part of the SCore cluster system software
developed at PC Cluster Consortium, Japan.
Copyright (C) 2003 PC Cluster Consortium.